How to connect Shorten.REST + Freshservice
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Freshservice automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
Triggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshservice.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a Ticket is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Subject for the Ticket.
Email of the Requester / User.
A Description for the Ticket . Include details here.
Priority of the ticket.
Enter emails of person(s) you want to copy seperated by commas.
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
Triggers when a new User is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Email Address of the User.
How Shorten.REST + Freshservice Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Freshservice.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.