How to connect Shorten.REST + Digify
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Digify automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
Triggers when your shared file is downloaded.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when your shared file is viewed.Try ItTriggerInstant
Select a sent file or enter a file GUID (32 characters)
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
Triggers when your shared file is printed.Try ItTriggerInstant
Select a sent file or enter a file GUID (32 characters). This action is not allowed for the files with public access.
Enter one recipient email only.
Enter file name with file extension. Example: File.pdf
A file to be uploaded. Can be an actual file or a public URL.
Choose who can access to this file.
Downloaded copies of your file cannot be tracked and protected.
Term of Access
How Shorten.REST + Digify Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Digify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.