How to connect Shorten.REST + BrowserStack
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and BrowserStack automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
New App Automate Build
Triggers when there is an App Automate Build available.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Generate screenshots for given URLs
Screenshots Callback URL
You may provide a "GET" URL as a callback endpoint which is called once the screenshots generation is completed.
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
New Automate Build
Triggers when there is an Automate Build available.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Shorten.REST + BrowserStack Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and BrowserStack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.