How to connect Shorten.REST + Bannerbear
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Bannerbear automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
Triggers when there's a new template.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new image has been generated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new video has 100% renderedTry ItTriggerInstant
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
New Animated Gif
Triggers when a new animated gif has 100% renderedTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new movie has 100% renderedTry ItTriggerInstant
New Video Pending Approval
Triggers when a Create Video request has been paused for your approvalTry ItTriggerInstant
How Shorten.REST + Bannerbear Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Bannerbear.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.