How to connect Short.io + EasyWebinar
Zapier lets you send info between Short.io and EasyWebinar automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Link CreatedTriggers when new link is created.Trigger
- Create a Short LinkCreates new link on your own domain.Action
- Delete a LinkDeletes a link by ID.Action
- Domain StatisticsReturns detailed statistics for domain in given periodAction
- Expire a LinkExpires a link, users will not be able to follow this link anymore.Action
- Update a LinkUpdates existing short link with new values.Action
- Tagging for an OfferTriggers when there is a tag added in an OfferTrigger
- Tagging for WebinarTriggers when there is a tag added in a WebinarTrigger
Triggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.
Register a new attendee for EasyWebinar.
- Step 1: Authenticate Short.io and EasyWebinar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.