How to connect Shopify + Slack + Facebook Offline Conversions
Zapier lets you send info between Shopify and Slack and Facebook Offline Conversions automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Shopify + Slack + Facebook Offline Conversions
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Shopify, Slack, and Facebook Offline Conversions. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Customer Account Enabled
Triggers when a customer account is enabled.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Cancelled Order
Triggers whenever a order is "cancelled" (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Paid Order
Triggers when an order is paid (with line item support).Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new customer is added to your Shopify account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Abandoned Cart Age (Hours)Required
Triggers when a new purchase is made (only open orders) (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Order (Any Status)
Triggers when a new purchase is made (of any order status).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Shopify, Slack, and Facebook Offline Conversions.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.