How to connect Shift + New Relic Insights
Zapier lets you send info between Shift and New Relic Insights automatically—no code required.
- New AssetTriggers when a asset is created.Trigger
- Deleted AssetTriggers when a asset is deleted.Trigger
- Updated AssetTriggers when a asset is updated.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a project is created.Trigger
- Deleted ProjectTriggers when a project is deleted.Trigger
- Updated ProjectTriggers when a project is updated.Trigger
- User Invited to a ProjectTriggers when a user is invited to a project.Trigger
- New ShareTriggers when a share is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new user is added to a workspace.
Creates a new asset.
Creates a new project.
Creates a new user.
- New Relic Insights
Create a new custom event inside New Relic Insights for tracking.
- Step 1: Authenticate Shift and New Relic Insights.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.