How to connect Setmore Appointments + Sendinblue
Zapier lets you send info between Setmore Appointments and Sendinblue automatically—no code required.
- Appointment DeletedTriggers when a appointment is deleted. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created.Trigger
- Appointment UpdatedTriggers when a appointment is updated. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- Create AppointmentCreate a new appointment.Action
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.Trigger
- New Contact Added to a Specific ListTriggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.Trigger
Triggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).
Adds or updates a contact data.
Sends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.
- Step 1: Authenticate Setmore Appointments and Sendinblue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.