How to connect Setmore Appointments + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Setmore Appointments and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Appointment DeletedTriggers when a appointment is deleted. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created.Trigger
- Appointment UpdatedTriggers when a appointment is updated. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- Create AppointmentCreate a new appointment.Action
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Setmore Appointments and DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.