ServiceM8 + Appointlet Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between ServiceM8 and Appointlet.
It's easy to connect ServiceM8 + Appointlet and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a Job's status changes to Completed.
Triggers when a new Client is created.
Triggers when a new job is created.
Triggered when an booking is confirmed. If the service booked is marked as auto-confirm (the default), this will be sent immediately after the "New Booking" trigger, otherwise it will be sent when the booking is confirmed by you.
Triggered when you decline a booking.
Triggers when a Job is assigned to a Queue.
Triggers when a Form is completed. Requires the Forms add-on to be enabled in your ServiceM8 account.
Triggered when one of your bookings is canceled.
Triggered when you receive a new booking.
Triggered when one of your bookings is rescheduled.
- Step 1: Authenticate ServiceM8 + Appointlet.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.