How to connect Sendy + Facebook Custom Audiences (Legacy)
Zapier lets you send info between Sendy and Facebook Custom Audiences (Legacy) automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Campaign Sent
Triggers when a new campaign is sent.
automatically do this!
Add Email to Custom Audience
Adds an email address to an existing custom audience.
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sent.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.Trigger
- Create Draft CampaignCreate a new draft campaign.Action
- Add / Update SubscriberSubscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list.Action
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. Note: You may need toAction
- Add Email to Custom AudienceAdds an email address to an existing custom audience.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendy + Facebook Custom Audiences (Legacy).30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.