Sendy + CoSchedule Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Sendy and CoSchedule.
It's easy to connect Sendy + CoSchedule and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new campaign is sent.
Triggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.
Triggers when a new event is created.
Triggers when a new marketing campaign is created.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.
Triggers when a new piece of project is created.
Triggers when a new message is created.
Triggers when a new task is created on the calendar. (Project tasks and personal tasks created in the user dashboard are not included with this trigger.)
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendy + CoSchedule.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.