How to connect Sendinblue + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between Sendinblue and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.Trigger
- New Contact Added to a Specific ListTriggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.Trigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).Trigger
- Add or Update ContactAdds or updates a contact data.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.Action
- Updated (Cancelled) BookingFires when you or your user cancels the booking through our systemTrigger
- New BookingFires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.MeTrigger
- Updated (Rescheduled) BookingFires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our systemTrigger
Issue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendinblue and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.