How to connect Sendinblue + SMSAPI
Zapier lets you send info between Sendinblue and SMSAPI automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.Trigger
- New Contact Added to a Specific ListTriggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.Trigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).Trigger
- Add or Update ContactAdds or updates a contact data.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.Action
- New Inbound SMSTriggers whenever a new SMS is received on your SMSAPI account.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact with defines variables.Action
- Delete ContactDeletes contact when triggered (from defined group).Action
Sends a text message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendinblue and SMSAPI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.