How to connect Sendinblue + MongoDB
Zapier lets you send info between Sendinblue and MongoDB automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.Trigger
- New Contact Added to a Specific ListTriggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.Trigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).Trigger
- Add or Update ContactAdds or updates a contact data.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.Action
- New CollectionTriggers when you add a new collection.Trigger
- New DatabaseTriggers when you add a new database.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when you add a new document to a collection.Trigger
Triggers when you add a new field to a collection.
Create a new document in a collection of your choice.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendinblue and MongoDB.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.