How to connect Sendinblue + Landbot + SMS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Sendinblue, Landbot, and SMS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Sendinblue + Landbot + SMS by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Sendinblue, Landbot, and SMS by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.Trigger
- New Contact Added to a Specific ListTriggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.Trigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).Trigger
- Add or Update ContactAdds or updates a contact data.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.Action
- Zapier Block ActivatedTriggers when a visitor reaches the "Zapier Integration" Block within a Landbot.Trigger
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendinblue, Landbot, and SMS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.