How to connect Sendinblue + Kajabi
Zapier lets you send info between Sendinblue and Kajabi automatically—no code required.
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.Trigger
- New Contact Added to a Specific ListTriggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.Trigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).Trigger
- Add or Update ContactAdds or updates a contact data.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.Action
- Assessment CompletedTrigger when someone completes an assessment.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when an offer is purchased.Trigger
Triggers when a tag is added to a contact.
Triggers when a tag is removed from a contact.
Grants a new or existing member access to an Offer and its Products.
Submits a Form on behalf of a contact. This will opt in the contact for email marketing.
Revokes access to an offer from the specified member.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendinblue and Kajabi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.