How to connect SendHub + Phaxio
Zapier lets you send info between SendHub and Phaxio automatically—no code required.
- Contact Added to GroupTriggers when a Contact is added to a specified Group.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a ContactAction
- Create GroupCreates a GroupAction
- Send MessageSends a message to Contact(s), Number(s), or Group(s).Action
- Find ContactFinds a ContactAction
- Find GroupFinds a Group based on criteria you specifyAction
Triggered when sending a fax has completed (successfully or unsuccessfully).
Triggers when a new fax has been received.
Send a fax to a phone number.
- Step 1: Authenticate SendHub and Phaxio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.