How to connect SendHub + PagerDuty
Zapier lets you send info between SendHub and PagerDuty automatically—no code required.
- Contact Added to GroupTriggers when a Contact is added to a specified Group.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a ContactAction
- Create GroupCreates a GroupAction
- Send MessageSends a message to Contact(s), Number(s), or Group(s).Action
- Find ContactFinds a ContactAction
- Find GroupFinds a Group based on criteria you specifyAction
Triggers when new incidents are created, or when existing incidents change state.
Acknowledge the incident with this Incident Key.
Resolve the incident with this Incident Key.
Trigger an incident in PagerDuty with this Incident Key.
Find the user on call for a specific schedule.
- Step 1: Authenticate SendHub and PagerDuty.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.