Selz Help & Support
What Selz Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Deleted Blog Post - Triggers when a blog post is deleted.
- New Blog Post - Triggers when a new blog post is created.
- Updated Customer - Triggers when a customer is updated.
- Deleted Category - Triggers when a category is deleted.
- New Order - Triggers when a new order is processed.
- Updated Blog Post - Triggers when a blog post is updated.
- Updated Category - Triggers when a category is updated.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created.
- Deleted Customer - Triggers when a customer is deleted.
- New Category - Triggers when a new category is created.
- Find Customer - Finds an existing customer.
- Create Blog Post - Creates a new blog post.
- Create Category - Creates a new category.
- Update Category - Updates an existing category.
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer.
- Update Customer - Updates an existing customer.
- Update Blog Post - Updates an existing blog post.
How to Get Started with Selz on Zapier
To get started with Selz on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Selz account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Selz account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Allow” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Selz account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Selz
Common Problems with Selz on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message