How to connect ScheduleOnce + Expensify
Zapier lets you send info between ScheduleOnce and Expensify automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a booking status is changed to one of the following: Scheduled, Rescheduled, Canceled, Completed, or No-show.
- Booking Lifecycle EventTriggers when a booking status is changed to one of the following: Scheduled, Rescheduled, Canceled, Completed, or No-show.Trigger
- Canceled BookingTriggers when a booking is canceled.Trigger
- Canceled Booking (Rescheduled)Triggers when a booking is canceled and replaced by a rescheduled booking.Trigger
- Completed BookingTriggers when a booking is completed. Specifically, when the time window of the booking has passed.Trigger
- No-Show BookingTriggers when the status of a booking is changed to No-show.Trigger
- Rescheduled BookingTriggers when a booking is rescheduled.Trigger
- Scheduled BookingTriggers when a new booking is scheduled.Trigger
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
Creates a single expense item.
Given a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.
Retrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.
- Step 1: Authenticate ScheduleOnce + Expensify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.