How to connect Schedule by Zapier + URL Shortener by Zapier + Google Chat
Zapier lets you send info between Schedule by Zapier, URL Shortener by Zapier, and Google Chat automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Schedule by Zapier + URL Shortener by Zapier + Google Chat
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Schedule by Zapier, URL Shortener by Zapier, and Google Chat. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Every WeekTriggers every week, just choose what day of the week.Trigger
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Create MessageCreate a message in Hangouts Chat.Action
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Schedule by Zapier, URL Shortener by Zapier, and Google Chat.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.