How to connect SavvyCal + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between SavvyCal and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Canceled EventTriggers when an event is canceled.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is scheduled.Trigger
- Rescheduled EventTriggers when an event is rescheduled.Trigger
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate SavvyCal and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.