Salesmsg Help & Support
What Salesmsg Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Contact Unsubscribe - Triggers when a contact has opted out or unsubscribed.
- New Text Message Received - Triggers when a new text message is received.
- New Phone Call Received - Triggers when a phone call is received.
- New Text Message Sent - Triggers when a new text message is sent.
- New Contact - Triggers when you add a new contact.
- Find Contact - Finds a person by first name, last name, email, or phone number.
- Send a New Text Message (SMS / MMS) - Sends a new SMS or MMS text message.
- Create or Update Contact - Creates or updates a contact record.
- Add Tag to Contact - Applies a tag to an existing contact.
How to Get Started with Salesmsg on Zapier
How to Get Started with Salesmsg on Zapier#
To get started with Salesmsg on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Salesmsg account to use with your Zap
You'll now be asked to log into your Salesmsg account (unless you are already logged in)
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Authorize” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Salesmsg account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Salesmsg
Common Problems with Salesmsg on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message