SalesforceIQ Help & Support
What SalesforceIQ Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Relationship (V2) - Triggers when a relationship is created.
- Add Event - Record an event between Contacts. For example, the creation of a support ticket by a client.
- Create Relationship - Create a relationship in a specified list. For example, adding a candidate to a recruiting List.
- Update Field Values - Set the value of the fields on a relationship (eg. updating the status of an opportunity from "Qualified" to "Deal Won!")
How to Get Started with SalesforceIQ on Zapier
To get started with SalesforceIQ on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your SalesforceIQ account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your SalesforceIQ API key and API Secret.
To locate your API Key in your SalesforceIQ account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your SalesforceIQ account
- Click settings on the upper right portion
- - Click Integrations
- Click Zapier
- A popup should appear with your API Key and API Secret
Take note of the API Key and API Secret. Type those info back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key and API Secret were entered correctly your SalesforceIQ account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With SalesforceIQ
Common Problems with SalesforceIQ on Zapier
I can't connect my account#
After getting the API Key and API Secret from this screen, make sure you press the Save and Open Zapier button to allow access to the integration:
Custom contact property fields are missing from the Edit Template screen#
SalesforceIQ currently doesn't support custom contact property fields with Zapier. This is why they are missing from the Edit Template screen. Other custom fields are displayed.
Multi-select properties aren't correctly populated#
We aren't currently able to populate multi-select fields with more than one selection. Sending a single value to a multi-select field will work, but sending more than one will not. We have a feature request for this, so if you'd like to cast your vote, send us an email.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message