How to connect Saasu + Dubsado
Zapier lets you send info between Saasu and Dubsado automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create Item InvoiceCreates a new invoice using the Item layout and inventory items.Action
- Create Service InvoiceCreates a new invoice using the service layout.Action
- Find ContactFind a contactAction
- Find or Create ContactFind or Create ContactAction
- Contract SignedTriggers when a client submits a signed contract.Trigger
Triggers when a project is created as a job manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when a Public Proposal Form is filled out.
Triggers when a project is created as a lead manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when Public Proposal Form is filled out.
Triggers when a client makes a payment on an invoice.
Triggers when a project's status is updated.
Creates a new project.
- Step 1: Authenticate Saasu and Dubsado.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.