Saasu Help & Support
What Saasu Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice is created.
- Create Service Invoice - Creates a new invoice using the service layout.
- Create Item Invoice - Creates a new invoice using the Item layout and inventory items.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
How to Get Started with Saasu on Zapier
To get started with Saasu on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Saasu account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Saasu File Id and Web Services Access Key
To locate your API Key in your Saasu account, please follow these steps:
Click on Api settings screen link which will redirect to API Settings in your Saasu file.
Paste your File Id and Access key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly, your Saasu account will now be successfully connected. You can edit your Saasu Account name by using the edit icon on the left.
Popular Things To Do With Saasu
Common Problems with Saasu on Zapier
Error: Unable to complete the requested operation as it will cause negative stock-on-hand"#
If you're seeing this error, it means that the stock you have for the item is too low to fulfill. You'll first need to adjust the stock in Saasu, then replay the task from Task History to create the invoice (or test again if you're getting this error while setting up the zap).
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message