How to connect Runkeeper + ThoughtTrace
Zapier lets you send info between Runkeeper and ThoughtTrace automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ActivityTriggers when you complete an activity of any type.Trigger
- Add ActivityAdds a new activity to your feed. Will respect your profile settings for posting to social media.Action
- Add FactAdds a fact to a document in ThoughtTraceAction
- Add TagAdds a tag to a document in ThoughtTraceAction
- Change Document TypeChanges the Document Type for a document in ThoughtTraceAction
- Remove TagRemoves a tag from a document in ThoughtTraceAction
- Upload FileUploads a file to ThoughTrace.Action
- Get Facts From DocumentGets all facts on a document in ThoughtTrace.Action
Gets all tags on a document in ThoughtTrace.
Gets all thoughts on a document in ThoughtTrace.
- Step 1: Authenticate Runkeeper + ThoughtTrace.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.