How to connect RSS by Zapier + Teamie
Zapier lets you send info between RSS by Zapier and Teamie automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
- New NotificationTriggers when there is a new bulletin board notification.Trigger
- New Post by MeTriggers when a new post is posted by meTrigger
- New Post in ClassroomTriggers when a new post is posted in a classroomTrigger
- Create Calendar EventAdds a new event in calendarAction
- Create Draft PostCreates a Draft PostAction
Creates a Post
Creates a Scheduled Post
Adds an item to the existing Story.
Creates a new User
- Step 1: Authenticate RSS by Zapier and Teamie.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.