RSS by Zapier + SendPulse Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between RSS by Zapier and SendPulse.
It's easy to connect RSS by Zapier + SendPulse and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.
Triggers when a new subscriber is created.
Triggers when subscriber is updated.
Unsubscribe an email address from a list.
Power your own Zapier RSS feed.
Triggers on new RSS feed items.
Triggers when a current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.
Add a new subscriber to a list.
Updates a subscriber on a list.
- Step 1: Authenticate RSS by Zapier + SendPulse.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.