Ronin - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Accounting is one of the more frustrating tasks most of us have to do. It's necessary—and perhaps a bit more exciting when you're making an invoice for your clients to pay. But it still takes you away from your main work, and can be stressful trying to remember if you billed for every hour or included every expense.
Ronin helps out by keeping track of all that for you. Just like your banking app can track your donations and expenses over the year and help out at tax time, Ronin does the same for your tasks, time, and expenses. You can manage your team's work, assigning tasks to each person and tracking the time they spend on them, then combining that with your expenses to bill your customers. Creating an invoice will only take a few clicks to add each of those items into a finalized bill.
It works best if your team uses it to track everything you do. Next time you start out a project—for clients or your team—just create it in Ronin. You can add tasks to the project, with a due date and assigned team member, and can even add comments to each tasks to include more details. Those comments can be how your team communicates about the project—Ronin will email anyone else on that task with the comment, so they can comment as well or at least know what's going on. You can use that same system to add a comment to the project for a handy way to keep all of your project discussions in one place and out of your email inbox.
Then, when you start working on a task, you can use Ronin's built-in time tracker to see how long it takes to complete the task—or you can manually enter your time later if you were away. If you purchase something for the project—perhaps a domain name for the client's website—you could include that as an expense, complete with details about what was purchased and tags so you can organize expenses in the future.
After a while, it'll be time to bill clients for your work performed. Just tap the Invoices tab, select your client and project, and Ronin will pull in the time tracking and expenses your team logged for this project. Click each one to add it to this invoice, add a note, and your invoice is done. Your clients can then pay it via PayPal or Authorize.net. In fact, they can see your entire project if you'd like to share it with them, so you don't have to update them on how your team's work is coming along.
Your team has enough on its hands just doing your work. Ronin manages everything else, keeping your projects on track and making sure you get paid for your work all from one app.
Do More With Ronin
- Track tasks, time, and expenses for client and internal projects
- Quickly create estimates from standard products and invoices from the time and expenses you track
- Bill clients for standard expenses with recurring invoices
- Accept payments via PayPal and Authorize.net
- Manage each user on your team and the clients they work with
- Free for 1 user and 2 clients with 1 contact per client
- $15/month Solo plan for 1 user, 30 clients, 2 contacts per client, and custom branding
- $29/month Team plan 3 users, unlimited clients, 5 contacts per client, payment integration, and custom domain
- $49/month Agency plan for 5 users, unlimited clients and contacts, and Team features
Additional users $10/month each on Agency plan