RocketReach Help & Support
What RocketReach Triggers and Actions are Supported
How to Get Started with RocketReach on Zapier
When you start creating a RocketReach Zap, you will be asked to connect your RocketReach account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your RocketReach API key.
To locate your API Key in your RocketReach account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your RocketReach account.
- Click "Account" from the Top Menu.
- From the left side-panel, select "API Usage & Settings".
- Find the row, "My API Key" (should be the first row in the table).
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your RocketReach account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with RocketReach
Common Problems with RocketReach on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message