How to connect RoboRecruiter Application + Squarespace
Zapier lets you send info between RoboRecruiter Application and Squarespace automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- List of CampaignsTriggers when a new campaign is added.Trigger
- Get Candidates From a CampaignTriggers when a new Candidate takes an action on the campaign. You have many options that you can pick from the process the candidate. You can refer to our API to see what your options would be:Trigger
- List All Updated CandidatesTriggers when a candidate responds to any campaign within the organization.Trigger
- Get Modified Candidates and Specify Which Fields to ReturnTriggers when something changes on a candidate record. You can then send to reports OR send to an ATS. Nice to use when you are not looking for a specific Campaign.Trigger
- Edit a CandidateThis will edit a Candidate based on specifying a field name and the profile ID.Action
- Relaunch a Campaign to a Set of Candidate ID'sThis will Relaunch a campaign to a set of Candidate ID'sAction
- Get All the Email and SMS UnsubscribesGo out and get all the unsubscribesAction
- Upload Candidates to RoboRecruiterThis will upload people to RoboRecruiter. One you have uploaded it will return a list of Profile_ID's. You can use those ID's to send the person to a campaign.Action
- RoboRecruiter Application
This will return a candidate details when you pass it an id
Triggers when form submission is submitted.
- Step 1: Authenticate RoboRecruiter Application and Squarespace.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.