How to connect Rise + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Rise and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a learner completes a course.
Invite a new user to Rise.
- Course CompletedTriggers when a learner completes a course.Trigger
- Course SubmittedTriggers when an author submits a course for publication.Trigger
- Enrollments CreatedTriggers when users or groups are enrolled in either a course or learning path.Trigger
- User CreatedTriggers when a user is added to your Rise account.Trigger
- Create InvitationInvite a new user to Rise.Action
- Find an InvitationSearch for Invitation by email.Action
- Find a UserSearch for User by email.Action
- Find or Create InvitationSearch for Invitation by email.Action
Triggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Rise + DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.