How to connect Rise + Bubble
Zapier lets you send info between Rise and Bubble automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a learner completes a course.
Invite a new user to Rise.
- Course CompletedTriggers when a learner completes a course.TriggerInstant
- Course SubmittedTriggers when an author submits a course for publication.TriggerInstant
- Enrollments CreatedTriggers when users or groups are enrolled in either a course or learning path.TriggerInstant
- User CreatedTriggers when a user is added to your Rise account.TriggerInstant
- Create InvitationInvite a new user to Rise.ActionScheduled
- Find an InvitationSearch for Invitation by email.ActionScheduled
- Find a UserSearch for User by email.ActionScheduled
Search for Invitation by email.
Triggers when a Bubble workflow including the plugin action is kicked off.
Creates a new thing
Modify a Thing by ID
Kick off an API workflow
Search for Bubble database record.
- Step 1: Authenticate Rise + Bubble.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.