How to connect RingCentral + Zipwhip
Zapier lets you send info between RingCentral and Zipwhip automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Call EndedTriggers when a call has been ended.Trigger
- Missed CallTriggers when there is a new missed call.Trigger
- New Call RecordingTriggers when a call has been recorded.Trigger
- New SMS/MMS ReceivedTriggers when there is a new SMS/MMS received.Trigger
- New SMS/MMS SentTriggers when there is a new SMS/MMS sent.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when there is a new incoming voicemail.Trigger
- Create Video MeetingCreates a instant video meeting. Pair with additional action to retrieve Join URI from current action.Action
- Generate Ringout CallStarts a 2-legged RingOutCall based on specified from and to numbers.Action
Sends a fax.
Sends a SMS/MMS message.
Triggers when a new SMS is sent.
Triggers when your landline receives a new SMS from a mobile number.
Saves new contact to Zipwhip.
Sends a SMS from your landline to a mobile number.
- Step 1: Authenticate RingCentral and Zipwhip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.