RingByName + Twitter Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between RingByName and Twitter.
It's easy to connect RingByName + Twitter and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a call ends.
Triggers when a new fax is received.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Triggers when a new voicemail is created.
Triggers when a user of your choosing gets a new follower.
Triggers when a call is recorded.
Triggers when a call is missed.
Triggers when a new note is created.
Triggers when a specific user likes a tweet.
Triggers when there is a new tweet in a specific list you choose.
- Step 1: Authenticate RingByName + Twitter.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.