How to connect Revue + Yammer
Zapier lets you send info between Revue and Yammer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New IssueTriggers when a new issue is published.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when an item is added via an extension or iPhone app.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Add ItemAdd an item to your "My Items" section.Action
- Add SubscriberAdds a new subscriber to your list.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an existing subscriber.Action
- Update MembershipAdds or removes a subscriber from the membership listAction
Triggers when new messages are posted.
Create a new Feed Story.
- Step 1: Authenticate Revue and Yammer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.