Revue + Proposify Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Revue and Proposify.
It's easy to connect Revue + Proposify and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new issue is published.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added.
Triggers when a client has left a comment on the client view.
Triggers when a proposal is created.
Triggers when a proposal is sent or marked as sent by a user.
Triggers when an item is added via an extension or iPhone app.
Triggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.
Triggers when a user creates a new client.
Triggers when a Proposal is declined by a client.
Triggers when a proposal is signed by a client.
- Step 1: Authenticate Revue + Proposify.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.