Revue + Inoreader Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Revue and Inoreader.
It's easy to connect Revue + Inoreader and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new issue is published.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added.
Triggers when a new article is available in a specified folder.
Triggers when you star an article.
Triggers when you add a specified tag to an article.
Triggers when an item is added via an extension or iPhone app.
Triggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.
Triggers when you broadcast an article. It also contains your broadcast message.
Triggers when you subscribe to a feed (RSS or social network).
- Step 1: Authenticate Revue + Inoreader.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.