Revue + Circle Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Revue and Circle.
It's easy to connect Revue + Circle and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new issue is published.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added.
Triggers when a new space is created.
Triggers when a new community is created by the user.
Triggers when a topic is added to a channel and community.
Triggers when an item is added via an extension or iPhone app.
Triggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.
Triggers when a new comment is added.
Triggers when a member is tagged with a member tag.
Triggers when a new member joins the community, or when a member is added by an admin with a password set.
- Step 1: Authenticate Revue + Circle.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.