Revue Help & Support
What Revue Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a new subscriber is added.
- New Item - Triggers when an item is added via an extension or iPhone app.
- New Unsubscriber - Triggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.
- New Issue - Triggers when a new issue is published.
- None yet!
- Add Subscriber - Adds a new subscriber to your list.
- Add Item - Add an item to your "My Items" section.
- Unsubscribe Email - Unsubscribes an existing subscriber.
How to Get Started with Revue on Zapier
To get started with Revue on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Revue account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Revue's API key.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Revue account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Revue
Common Problems with Revue on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message