Revamp CRM Help & Support
What Revamp CRM Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Organization Matching Filter - Triggers when matching organizations with this criteria.
- Task Matching Filter - Triggers when matching tasks with this criteria.
- New Deal - Triggers when a new deal is created.
- Deal Matching Filter - Triggers when matching deals with this criteria.
- Person Matching Filter - Triggers when matching people with this criteria.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created.
- Find Organization - Finds an existing Organization.
- Find Person - Finds an existing Person.
- Find Deal - Find an existing Deal.
- Create Note - Creates a new note.
- Create Organization - Creates a new organization.
- Create Deal - Creates a new Deal.
- Create Person - Creates a new person.
- Create Task - Creates a new Task.
How to Get Started with Revamp CRM on Zapier
When you start creating a Revamp CRM Zap, you will be asked to connect your Revamp CRM account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your Revamp CRM username and password.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your Revamp CRM account successfully connected!
Popular Things to do with Revamp CRM
Common Problems with Revamp CRM on Zapier
Does Revamp CRM need any special plan pricing?#
Zapier integration is available to all our paid plans starting from $7.00 per user per month https://www.revampcrm.com/pricing-revamp-crm/
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message