How to connect respond.io + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between respond.io and Wrike automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when new Contact subscribes to a Channel
automatically do this!
Create a new comment.
- New ContactTriggers when new Contact subscribes to a ChannelTrigger
- New or Updated Custom FieldTriggers when selected Custom Field creates or updatesTrigger
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
- Create Time EntryCreate a new time entry.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate respond.io + Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Wrike is a flexible project management and collaboration platform that enables you to organize your projects, tasks, plans and discussions. It helps you sync your team’s efforts and track your work progress in real time.