How to connect respond.io + LeadConnector
Zapier lets you send info between respond.io and LeadConnector automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when new Contact subscribes to a Channel
automatically do this!
Adds new account for agency
- New ContactTriggers when new Contact subscribes to a ChannelTrigger
- New or Updated Custom FieldTriggers when selected Custom Field creates or updatesTrigger
- Pipeline Stage ChangedThe pipeline stage was updated for an opportunityTrigger
- Add AccountAdds new account for agencyAction
- Add/Update ContactAdds or updates an existing contact.Action
- Add/Update OpportunityAdds or updates an existing opportunity.Action
- Add Lead to CampaignAdds a lead to an existing campaign.Action
- Stop All Campaign's for LeadStops all campaign for a lead.Action
Adds a task to the account.
- Step 1: Authenticate respond.io + LeadConnector.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.