Resource Guru Help & Support
What Resource Guru Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New or Updated Booking - Triggers when a new booking is created and/or a booking is updated.
- New or Updated Time Off Event - Triggers when a time off event is created and/or a time off event is updated.
- New or Updated Resource - Triggers when a new resource is created and/or a resource is updated.
- New or Updated Client - Triggers when a new client is created and/or a client is updated.
- New or Updated Project - Triggers when a new project is created and/or when a project is updated.
- None yet!
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Create Client - Creates a new client.
- Create Booking - Creates a new booking.
- Create Time Off Event - Creates a new time off event.
- Create Resource - Creates a new resource.
How to Get Started with Resource Guru on Zapier
To get started with Resource Guru on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Resource Guru account to use with your Zap
You'll then be asked for your Resource Guru subdomain
You’ll now be asked to log into your Resource Guru account (unless you are already logged in)
If all steps were successful your Resource Guru account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Resource Guru
Common Problems with Resource Guru on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message