RequirementOne + URL Shortener by Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between RequirementOne and URL Shortener by Zapier.
It's easy to connect RequirementOne + URL Shortener by Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when records are created or updated inside the project.
Creates or updates a record.
Gets the users from project.
New time registration event.
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
Adds a note to a R1 requirement.
Search on Document.
- Step 1: Authenticate RequirementOne + URL Shortener by Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.