How to connect RequirementOne + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between RequirementOne and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New RecordTriggered when records are created or updated inside the project.Trigger
- New Time RegistrationNew time registration event.Trigger
- SearchSearch Requirement.Trigger
- Create or Update RecordCreates or updates a record.Action
- Create Requirement NoteAdds a note to a R1 requirement.Action
- Get Users From ProjectGets the users from project.Action
- Search on DocumentSearch on Document.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate RequirementOne + Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Facebook Lead Ads Tutorials
RequirementOne is everything you need in one place to deliver a successful project. The core functionality includes: Requirement Management, bug and issue tracking, project planning and requirement gathering from stakeholders. Our aim is to help all our customers make their next project better than the last one!