How to connect ReportGarden + Mavenlink
Zapier lets you send info between ReportGarden and Mavenlink automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when an invoice is marked as billed.
automatically do this!
Create New Story
Create a Task/Deliverable/Milestone in a mavenlink project.
- Billed InvoiceTriggers when an invoice is marked as billed.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Paid InvoiceTriggers when an invoice is marked as paid.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is posted.Trigger
- New StoryTriggered whenever there is a new story (tasks, deliverables, milestones).Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create PostCreate a post in a Mavenlink Project.Action
- Create New StoryCreate a Task/Deliverable/Milestone in a mavenlink project.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate ReportGarden + Mavenlink.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Mavenlink’s project collaboration suite allows you to manage your business relationships, share files, and track project activity online from anywhere in the world. Within a project workspace in Mavenlink, you can agree on budget & schedule, track time, send invoices, get paid via PayPal, and complete work.