How to connect ReleaseNotes + Callingly
Zapier lets you send info between ReleaseNotes and Callingly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create New ReleaseCreates a new releaseAction
- Add Notes to BucketAppends notes to your bucket, to make creating release notes easier later onAction
- Lead Updated or TaggedTriggers when a lead has been tagged or its status updated.Trigger
- Call CompletedTriggers when a call has been made to a Lead and the call completes.Trigger
- Call LeadCreates or updates a Lead, calls your Team and puts the first to accept through to the Lead's phone number.Action
- Schedule CallCreates or updates a Lead, schedules a call from your Team to the Lead at the specified time.Action
- Update or Tag LeadUpdates or tags a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds an existing lead.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate ReleaseNotes and Callingly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.